A long and wonderful relationship
with the Nissim de Camondo Museum
The museum Nissim de Camondo opened in 1936.
Since 1985, the generosity of numerous patrons, like the Kraemer family, has enabled the restoration of the main rooms, while the work on the building itself is being financed by the State.
Restoration work is currently being carried out mainly in the service rooms and outbuildings.
The kitchen was opened to the public in 1999 and Nissim de Camondo’s apartment in 2004.
The Hôtel de Camondo, previously in the inventory of listed buildings, was classified a historic monument in 2005.